- Take a photo or choose an existing photo taken in daylight or in a brightly lit room.
- Use a high-quality smartphone or camera
- Be sure that the whole face and neck is visible and not in the shadows.
- Avoid overly filtered photos to make sure we capture your pet's coloring correctly.
- Make sure your pet is looking directly at the camera at eye level, facing forward. Other positions are acceptable, but your pet will be shown in this position in the final portrait.
- Note: Collars, leashes, bows, hats and other cute outfits will be pictured in your final portrait. In some cases we are able to remove collars, tags and leashes (please let us know in the order notes), in general, if the request is not made, we will respect the photos sent.
- Front facing
- Well lit by natural light or in a bright room
- The face must be visible
- The neck must be visible
- No face in profile or top
- Bad lighting
- The ears are not completely visible
- Don't look ahead
- Not facing the camera
- Not bright
- The silhouette is not visible
- The animal is lying down
If you have any doubts, do not hesitate to contact us on our mailbox: email@example.com
If the animal is no longer of this world, you can send the photo to us so that we can check if we can work from there.